2018 LaRouchePAC Election Platform
We seek to create large blocs of voters and candidates endorsing this platform in critical Congressional Districts and, thereby, win the future for this country by making this platform which follows, a reality.
Our future could be determined by the 2018 Congressional elections. Neither party has a program to advance the nation, let alone ensure our short-term survival. Therefore, we advance the following platform, and launch an independent expenditure campaign to make it happen. We will campaign on the platform below, endorsing or opposing candidates, and creating large blocks of voters and candidates demanding this platform in critical Congressional Districts.
Presently, both major political parties are controlled by Wall Street. Both parties adhere to the post–World War II geopolitical system that has produced decades of perpetual war, and now threatens World War III by attacking China and Russia. The Democrats intend to use these elections to impeach the President. The Republicans, while nominally supporting the President, fanatically adhere to Wall Street’s economic ideas which will destroy his Presidency.
The 2018 LaRouche Platform is the solution!
The LaRouche platform has two flanks:
- End the coup against the President and prosecute those responsible.
- Implement LaRouche’s Four Laws for Economic Recovery of the United States and join China’s great Belt and Road Initiative for economic development.
This will create millions of productive jobs, and ensure the United States joins a new paradigm of global collaboration on great infrastructure projects advancing the common aims of mankind.
LaRouche’s Four Laws for an Economic Recovery of the USA
These are not independent policies, they must be conceptualized and implemented together. (see LaRouche’s original document here.)
- Immediately reinstate Franklin Roosevelt’s Glass–Steagall banking separation act, before the imminent collapse of Wall Street’s latest financial bubbles.
- Return to a national banking system, as originally defined by Alexander Hamilton, and reflected in Abraham Lincoln’s Greenback policy and Franklin Roosevelt’s Reconstruction Finance Corporation.
- Direct trillions of dollars of US federal credit towards high technology and high productivity employment, including the rebuilding of US infrastructure.
- Launch a crash program to develop fusion power and greatly expand NASA’s human space exploration program.
Joining China’s Belt and Road Initiative
China has launched the largest infrastructure development project in human history. Already ten times bigger than the Marshall plan, the Belt and Road Initiative (The New Silk Road) is bringing dozens of nations together in “win-win” economic collaboration around massive infrastructure projects. Much of Asia is already involved, and the program is already expanding into Europe, Africa, and South America.
For many formerly colonized and so-called developing nations, this is their first real opportunity for modern development. For stagnating industrialized nations, this is a critical opportunity for a new era of rebuilding, advancing, and producing.
The United States needs to join this program for win-win global development.
LaRouche’s Four Economic Laws and the USA’s joining the New Silk Road, taken together, are the basis for a global renaissance, leaving geopolitics behind and creating a new paradigm of human relations.
We’re asking you and/or your organization to endorse LaRouchePAC’s policy platform for the 2018 elections, and join our campaign.